For more information about how our services may be used to facilitate your processing of personal data, and Affidelity’s responsibility and undertakings in relation thereto, please see below.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data refers to data that can be related to you as a person. We may come to process the following types of personal data related to you:
- Contact details such as name, e-mail address, phone number and skype
- User information if you use our services. Such information may include IP-address, device and browser type and information about how you interact with our services, e.g. which features are used and which buttons are clicked
- Other information we receive from you through our contact page.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To develop and improve our services
- Administration of the business relationship with you and the Affidelity customer you represent
- To provide you as a current or potential Affidelity customer representative information and offers about our services, and from selected third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, any marketing material distributed using your personal data is sent to you as a current or potential Affidelity customer representative and not to you as a private individual.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We may come to share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties in a manner that enables such third parties to use personal data for direct marketing purposes in relation to you as a private individual, only to you in capacity of a current or potential Affidelity customer representative.
Aside from Israel (Where part of our team is based), we may come to transfer personal data to a country outside the EEA, but we will in such case obtain your consent first, or ensure the transfer is legal and safe by taking other measures.
It is our obligation to only process personal that is accurate, relevant and necessary considering our legitimate purposes, and you have the right to control that we do so.
To update personal data that we process about you, please get in touch with us through [email protected].